Monday, July 19, 2010

Rainy Days & Mondays

Actually, while it is both rainy and a Monday, I'm in a pretty decent mood. Also, even though I have neglected my blog over the weekend, I have actually been spending time with my trusty Wii Fit. I believe that on Saturday I did just over half an hour and that on Sunday, I managed to do nearly an hour.

Today, I just finished up 28 minutes.

I could probably go longer if the kids weren't crying and screaming. (That's been a large part of my lack of posting too.)

As I write this, Kieradyn is crying that she has nothing to do and that she's just "so sad".

So yeah... don't expect anything too profound. In fact, this is probably it because I need to go have a stern talking to with my eldest child.

Have a great day, M'lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment