Monday, May 18, 2009

Don't Miss This!

I just wanted to let you guys know about an awesome deal that Microsoft is offering right now. If you are currently in college or know a college student, then check this out. Students can get a digital download of the entire Microsoft Office Suite 2007 Edition for $59.95. (You also have the option to get a DVD back up copy for $13.00, and a digital back up for about $6.00. )

I, personally, took advantage of all three of those.

This includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access, InfoPath, Groove, and Outlook with Business Contact Manager. The suggested retail is $679.95 for the full product and $539.99 to upgrade an older version.

I just started taking classes online through University of Phoenix a few weeks ago, and I've come to realize that nowadays, college students are pretty much required to have access most of these programs. Looking through my syllabuses, I see lots of assignments that have to be written in Word and my final project in one class has to be done all through Powerpoint.

If you know someone who can get use out of this, make sure to pass on the link below. I am having all sorts of fun toying around with the programs I wasn't familiar with, and it is a relief to have them for school. I only glanced around the site a little while I was there, but it looks like they had a lot of other good deals on different Microsoft products like Vista too.

http://student.theultimatesteal.com/z/15/CD2142/

No comments:

Post a Comment